Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante tipped to leave Leicester City by Paul Merson - Drill Web

Drill Web

Drill Web the Gold things of the internet, Every thing you want from the internet we have it, the best hot articles, videos, Vlogs, Games and more.

test banner

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante tipped to leave Leicester City by Paul Merson

Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante

"I worry Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante could leave", Merson told sky sport.

"I don't see a problem with Jamie Vardy, as I don't think anyone will pay a lot of money  for him at 29 years old, but other two stars are worry."

 "Kante will be at the Euros and his France team-mates will be going: 'Oh, my manager wantsyou'. That's how it works and he's going to have his head twisted."

"I'd be shocked if those two were there newt season."

No comments:

Post a Comment